We all want a few extra dollars in their wallets at the end of the month. But, it is incredibly hard to devote time to a second job, besides your real job and family. However, there are some businesses you can run from home in your spare time. We have come up with a list of 10 of these businesses. After reading the list, we are pretty sure you will think of something on your own, too.
9 Businesses You Can Run From Home
1. Finding Perfect Apartments – It takes a lot of time to look through endless apartment listings, and people hate doing it. If you don’t mind locating apartments you can definitely make some money by finding the perfect apartment for a renter.
2. Selling collectibles – This business can be one of the most profiting businesses you can run from home. You can sell anything, from antique books to teddy bears. The older the item is, the more you get paid. So, start searching for those things you left in your basement or garage years ago.
3. Baby proofing – Making home safe for a new baby is very important to new parents, so they usually prefer bringing in an expert to make sure everything is done right.
4. Calligraphic writing – Not so many people have elegant handwriting. If you are one of the lucky few use it to write invitations, holiday cards, and get a few extra bucks in your wallet.
5. Running errands – If you don’t mind running your own errands, then you can certainly lend someone a hand with their errands and get paid for it. This may seem like a silly idea for businesses you can run from home, but you won’t believe how many people don’t have the time for errands or are unable to leave their homes.
6. Selling coupons – Coupons are incredibly popular on eBay. All you have to do is clip and list what you find in the newspaper.
7. Removing snow – If you think that removing snow during winter is a good exercise, then you should certainly offer your services.
8. Offering web hosting services – Providing server space can be one of the most lucrative businesses you can run from home, especially if you can provide tech support.
9. Babysitting – Babysitting can seem like a silly part-time job for teenagers. But, once you find several regular clients you will see the increase in the amount of money on your bank account.